I wrote up a new writing schedule last night and so far I am sticking to it. Tonight I have done more than the allocated one hour of writing and I have to admit I’m pleased with what I have accomplished.
My scene cards and outline have finally come together in a way that makes sense. I can now go through my draft and know if that chapter should be left where it is or if it should be moved further along or deleted altogether. In short it is time to re-write my first draft of my science-fiction manuscript with all the altered and new scenes.
Tomorrow night I will start the re-write and see how far I can get within the scheduled time. If I have a flash of inspiration like I did tonight – I could end up doing more than the one hour allocated to the novel manuscript. 🙂